Last modified: April 2018
- Types of information collected
Our company may collect various information in the ordinary course of business, including personal and non-personal data. For example, we may collect information such as your name, phone number, e-mail address, IP address, all regarding your use of our products / or services, and our company websites.
- Main purpose of collecting information
Our company collects information during the course of its business activities in order to:
- conduct its business and provide you with products and / or services
- provide marketing services and receive feedback on its products and services; and
- provide access to and contents of websites with improved efficiency and functionality.
Without this information, our company may be unable to provide you with its products and / or services or meet your expectations on a continuing basis.
- How our company collects information
Our company collects information in two main ways:
- a. directly from you when:
- - purchase or subscribe to our products and / or services
- - contact us to ask for support or to ask a question about our products or services
- - submit your e-mail address and other information to be included in our database
- - you visit any of our active websites or facilities
- b. indirectly, for example, by placing browser cookies or other analytics tools on computers and devices used by you.
- How your information will be used
You acknowledge and agree that our company may use or disclose information about the underlying purpose for which they were collected, including, but not limited to,
- the provision of services and / or products, related management tasks, the processing of orders you make, marketing and notifications of changes to our services and / or products and, generally, record keeping of the use of the products and / or our services to you, registering and managing support operations, communicating with you or meeting our legal obligations; and
- the information may be disclosed between our company and affiliated companies and disclosed in a confidential manner to third parties acting as our contractors, agents or suppliers regarding the main purposes of our cooperation.
We may also use this information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of gathering information, and in cases where an ordinary person would reasonably expect to use the information in this way.
Where you provide personal data to us with respect to another person, you warrant that you are authorized to do so and that you will inform that person of our identity, how we use and disclose their data, and that can access this data.
- Disclosure of information
- we have reasonable grounds to suspect that your health or safety or the health or safety of the public is threatened
- we have reasonable grounds to suspect that we have been involved in unlawful activities in the past, present or possibly in the future and that disclosure of your information is a necessary component of our investigation or reporting to the competent authorities; and / or
- where such use or disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example, in a summons, warrant or other court order or legal proceeding).
- Third party sources
- Cross-border transmission, security and storage
Accessing a website of our company or installing, accessing or using our company's products and / or services, except where we have agreed under a contract to maintain such information within a specific country or region, you agree and consent to the cross-border transmission of information and / or data. Our company is using or is likely to use third parties in the future, such as Amazon's cloud services (AWS) and Microsoft, to store its email, databases and systems, and Google to provide analytics services. These providers are generally established in Australia, the European Union and / or the European Economic Area and / or the United States of America. Our company uses commercially reasonable, natural, administrative, and technical safeguards to maintain the integrity and security of information that can identify an individual such as, among other things, secure data networks protected by a firewall. and password protection systems that meet industry standards. Transmitting data to the Internet may not be secure, and you therefore transmit all information at your own risk. Upon receiving your transmission, our company will make every effort to ensure the security of the information transmitted to our systems. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and / or account details and to ensure that your systems are up-to-date and have anti-virus and other protection measures in place.
- Communicators, access and correction of personal data
Our company is committed to keeping accurate and relevant information about our customers and other stakeholders. You can contact us and / or request access to your information through our Data Protection Officer as follows:
Data Protection Officer
Ms. Maria Havaki
Street / Number: Polykratous 34
City / Country: Ag. I. Rentis, Greece
Phone: (0030) 210 4815598
Fax: (0030) 210 4815516
Our company will process your request in accordance with applicable privacy laws and will provide you with access to a copy of the information it holds about you, allowing you to exercise your rights of access, objection to processing, objection to automated downloading. decisions and the creation of profiles, limitations on their processing, portability, correction or deletion of data as specified in European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Regulation GDPR unless:
- you cannot convince our company that you are entitled to access the information or
- our company has the right to refuse or deny such access.
If we deny you access to the information, at your request we will provide a justification for this refusal. For security reasons, our company will not disclose sensitive security information such as usernames, passwords or credit card information.